When researching various help desk software companies, you might wonder "what are the primary differences between Kayako and Rhino Support"?
While both support programs are similar as far as standard features go, this article will help you compare the main differences between Kayako and Rhino Support in order for you to make the best possible decision for you and your organization.
1. Customer Demographics. Kayako focuses mainly on medium to large-size corporations, where Rhino Support focuses primarily on Small to Medium businesses that are searching for an all-inclusive, effective help desk application.
2. Product Features. Because Kayako focuses on bigger companies, they're forced to create additional advanced options and functions that most businesses don't have a need for, that ultimately end up adding extra menus and complicated options to your account. On the other hand, each new feature that we integrate into Rhino Support is carefully developed to ensure that it's simple and that it can be used by as many of our customers as possible.
3. # of Agents. Kayako bases its pricing on a per agent monthly price, which means the more agents you have the more you pay. Alternatively, Rhino Support gives you UNLIMITED agents for less than a single agent using Kayako. The savings alone could easily save you thousands per year.
4. # of Sites. Kayako is built to only provide support for a single site, which means that if you have more than one website, it will cost you double the monthly price, and you're staff will have to have multiple instances of the support system open at all times. However, Rhino Support is the only support software to offer the Multi-Account Manager, which gives you the ability for you and your staff to effortlessly manage multiple websites all in the same account. You simply and instantly toggle between your support accounts with a single click.
5. Pricing. Kayako charges upwards of $49 per agent per month! So if you want to figure out your price, simply multiply the number of staff you have x $49 a month. Fortunately, Rhino Support offers an UNLIMITED plan, which allows you to have as many agents as you want - all for just $47/mo. We even have a per agent plan that's only $17/mo.
In the end, both Kayako and Rhino Support have their own unique advantages, but ultimately it comes down to the size of your organization, your budget, and how many websites and agents you need.
To sign up for your 45 day free trial of Rhino Support today, click here.