When comparing help desk software, you'll find that most help desk applications have 4 major problems:
1. They have to be downloaded and manually installed on your server. This is especially popular in free help desk software tools. The problem with stand-alone help desk software free tools are that there are so many different variables when it comes to server installation, that it can quickly turn into a technical nightmare! It only takes one incompatibility and you could spend several hours or even days trying to resolve the issue. Plus, every time there is an update or upgrade, you have to manually install everything all over again!
2. They are bloated with useless features. Many help desk applications try to be everything to everyone, and in the process become extremely complicated and difficult to use. This can easily overwhelm you and your support staff as you try to wade through countless help desk tools and options that don't apply to you.
3. They only support one website. If you have multiple websites that need support you have to buy separate licenses and install separate software for each website. Then, you and your support staff have to open up separate instances of each help desk application in order to answer the tickets. What a pain!
4. They are very expensive. Many support systems charge $49, $59, or even $99 per agent per month for their help desk software. This means that you have to pay for every staff member you add, which can easily add up to thousands of dollars per year.
Fortunately, there is a solution. Rhino Support resolves all of these problems for you. For example...
1. They have to be downloaded and manually installed on your server. Rhino Support is web-based, which means it's always on, always up-to-date, and always available to you and your staff from any browser, anywhere in the world, 24/7.
2. They are bloated with useless features. Rhino Support has a specific set of help desk tools available that make support tickets easy to manage. We only add features that will help the majority of our members, and we pride ourselves on the simplicity and natural ease-of-use that our services provide.
3. They only support one website. Rhino Support can manage support for multiple websites. Thanks to our innovative Multi-Account Manager, Rhino Support gives you the unique ability to manage multiple help desk applications for different websites - all in one control panel using special 'tabs'. This dramatically simplifies and improves ticket management if you have more than one site.
4. They are very expensive. Rhino Support is the 'best value' online. Why pay $49, $59, or even $99 per agent per month when you can get unlimited agents for only $47/mo for one site, or pay only $97/mo for up to 5 sites! We even have a per agent option starting at only $17/mo.
As you can see, Rhino Support truly is the fastest, easiest, most user-friendly support system ever created.